WHITE HOT HEELS
Take a quick look at your shoe collection and you’ll likely find a sea of black, brown, and neutral heels. It’s easy to play it safe when it comes to footwear, but this summer, it’s time to refresh our wardrobes with a pair of striking white kicks.
I first played with white shoes when I was styling Ruby Rose for COVET Magazine, and for readers of my blog - I posted Alexander Wang’s white sensations when Rhianna was parading them on the streets of Los Angeles back in May. View here
Lest you think that white shoes aren’t a very versatile option, let me give you my tips for this hot white trend.
- Clean and modern, think of white as your new Spring/Summer neutral. Great to offset the brights of the season.
- Err on the side of quality (aka expensive), as white can look cheap when it comes to shoes.
- Be bold and take my top six wonder white picks for a spin!
- Senso Cadena Heel in White
- Senso Sadie Heel
- Tony Bianco
- Alexander Wang @ net-a-porter.com
- Tony Bianco Kallista Heel
- Senso XIXI Mint Heel
Not sure what to wear to your next event or need a wardrobe make over? Don’t hesitate to contact me for a quote or follow me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to stay up to date with my fashion and style trends.